Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: my idea of the day

From: Dragos Ruiu <dr () kyx net>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 02:46:40 -0700

On March 17, 2007 02:33:18 am Dragos Ruiu wrote:
On March 15, 2007 04:43:29 pm Chris Kuethe wrote:
It was a Yellowjacket.

http://www.bvsystems.com/Products/WLAN/Yellowjacket/yellowjacket.htm

CK

On 3/15/07, Jonathan Wilkins <jwilkins () gmail com> wrote:
Dragos had a little device that did this at CanSec a couple of
years ago.  I'm not sure of the brand, but I seem to recall it was
bright yellow and had a couple of directional antennas for
triangulation.  I also think it was WinCE based.

It could track clients as well as APs.

Google's not turning up much after a quick search.  I'm sure
someone on the list can provide a pointer.