Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: [OFFLISTDailydave] ASP.Net viewstate

From: Jeremy Kelley <jeremy () austin ibm com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 09:10:34 -0500

Quoting Kartikeya Puri (kartikeya.puri () gmail com):
go to python prompt

from base64 import *
s="YOUR-VIEWSTATE-STRING-AFTER-REPLACING-URL-ENCODED-PARAMETERS"
decodestring(s)

I am sure there i a better way of doing it, but I am Python novice.

May be someone can write a small script to replace url encoded chars
(%2F,%2B,%3D) in the string automatically and then pass it to decodestring
and a decent parser for decoded string.

Regards,
Kartik

import urllib
urllib.unquote("%41")

:)

--
Jeremy Kelley <jeremy () austin ibm com>        Threat Assessment Analyst
gpg  1024D/E0DF8B2D  4BC3 B8B5 5B42 CC8E B6A9 2E85 32D3 C51C E0DF 8B2D