Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: The Game

From: Jonatan B <onatan () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 09:18:29 +0000

On 1/30/06, Dave Aitel <dave () immunityinc com> wrote:

 <!-- @page { size: 8.5in 11in; margin: 0.79in } P { margin-bottom:
 0.08in } -->

 Recently I read a book called ?The Game? which is a discussion of the
 psychological techniques pick up artists use when trying to approach
 groups, which they call ?sets?. Most people would find the book just
 full of funny anecdotes and insane ideas, but as I am impressionable
 by what I read to the point of being feeble minded, I spent BlackHat
 with phrases like ?AMOG? in the back of my head at all times.

 To sum the theories in the book up, you pick up a woman by becoming
 the alpha male of whatever group she is a part of. In other words,
 picking up women is not about the woman, it's about you and your place
 in society.

This reminded me of something and I just found out what:
When Genghis Khan wanted to conquer a tightly-fortified city, he used to
take the orbiting villages first. The people would flee to the
citadel. The city,
being unready for these masses economically and otherwise, got much easier
to pressure.
The Game really is eye-opening, though