Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: OffensiveComputing

From: val smith <mvalsmith () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 11:37:08 -0700

I'm not sure it makes it dramatically easier. There are tons of blackhat
malware collections on the net so that stuff can be found there. This does
however make it dramatically easier for the legitimate community to conduct
research in the area of malware and defense (hopefully).

Even england realized recently that the cops need guns.

V.