Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: What the hack roundup

From: Enki Boehm <enki () kybernet org>
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2005 15:56:42 +0200

Michael Sandee wrote:
At monday when everything was pretty much done, we were thinking about
the "next" event. Four years is kind of a long time, so the CCC camp is
definately what we should aim for. The only problem is that most of the
talks are apparently in german, but if we have our own village that
should not be so much of a problem.

In the past that may have been true, but last year the congress really
made a leap, and we had about 75% english talks. This year we're
actively recruting international speakers so we're expecting more than
80% english talks, and more than 3500 participants on 4 days.

If you liked WTH, you should take a look at the Congress in December.
The C3 Events definitely have a different feel to them than US Conferences.

If you know that you'd like to visit, you can already submit your
proposals for the Congress to 22c3-content () cccv de, while we're still
preparing the official call for papers !

Also you should have no doubts about the next CCC Camp being 100%
international. There's already planning going on, and i assure you
that it'll be a Camp worth checking out!

  enki

--
http://enlil.net/