Dailydave mailing list archives

Death of a bug (eyed individual). Or, How ohday got published.

From: Holden Williamson <limeyhaqr () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 16:00:35 -0300

I'm welcome.

As you will know us fancy individuals of security did buy ourselves a
very elite next generation PET during a night of drunken adventuring.
Yes.

However, it seems that lead dream team e-minds fancy pants person
himself Steffen Lorian is still amoung us and not having died of a
heart attack yet (or fancy illness from too many insects in his
mails...) and is still killing...

When we came home back to our fancy place of dwelling (where all the
fancyness does happen, yes) we found that ohday had broken out of his
jail and gone on a fancy adventure to find himself some beer and maybe
some girls. Maybe even a computer, with his fancy click-click claws
ohday would have made a very advanced canvas user. Certain.

Sadly we did find ohday some minutes later in a pile of his own crab
blood where he had died on a copy of Stephenson's "the diamond age".
We do not yet know if he did die from the fall or if he tried to read
this book and killed himself after the first five lines ( a common
problem, I find, yes).

Well, friends and fancies I think we all can learn definitely from
this experience.
We did say that aside from ohday no other individual pet was secure,
not at all. But it seems that not even ohday was secure. We all need
to remember this:

NOTHING IS COMPLETELY SAFE.

Hello.

I can only be hoping now that indeed ohday is happy and finally
completely safe under one arm of the GREAT greatness himself (while
the other arm is grasping the GREAT greatness' continent sized penis
as he grins his GREAT greatness grin and sprays his molson piss all
over the world).

I have something to tell you all \o/