Dailydave mailing list archives

RE: CANSECWEST May 2005 Trip Report

From: "Clemens, Dan" <Dan.Clemens () healthsouth com>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 13:14:47 -0500

Philippe Biondi*/ - Packet generation with scapy

Scapy is great - not just because it's in Python, but because it has so

much power to do neat things. For example, a quick VisualRoute would be

easy to build with it (plus GeoIP), and he has some neat scripts built
up already which do cool things, like graph the backside of a firewall
using traceroute-like techniques + more. By graph, I mean "put up
pretty
pictures" which was a pretty awesome thing.

For those that want to see this ...
http://www.cartel-securite.fr/pbiondi/conf/scapy_csw05.pdf

-Daniel

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain
confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above. If
you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this
communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or
copying of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify me immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your
computer. Thank you.