Dailydave mailing list archives

RE: Screenshots in softice?

From: "Brett Moore" <brett () softwarecreations co nz>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 11:05:44 +1300

JC put me on to this

http://stenri.pisem.net/
IceExt v0.67 - Implemented as internal NTIce commands:
memory dumping, SoftICE screen dumping, tetris game,
kernel-mode MP3 player, online help. SoftICE anti-detection
technology: anti-MeltICE, MeltSiwVid, MeltSiwSym,
INT3 BackDoor, INT3 BoundChecker interface, INT1 single
step & EIP+2 detection, anti INT41 (experimental),
NtSystemInformation with SystemModulesInformation NTICE.SYS
check e.t.c.  Command parser accepts expressions wherever
possible. Sources are included (use custom setup).

Haven't used it myself.

Brett