Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: Dailydave Digest, Vol 21, Issue 3

From: Kartikeya Puri <kartikeya.puri () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 23:14:30 +0530

Hi All,
So far I have been a silent listener on the list and was really
benifitted from the intelectual conversations and enjoyed some real
good geek humor.
I am working on an assignment where I can define the scope of the
excercise and I am taking some of the thread here in consideration for
defining that also the fine presenation from Dave.

My assignment is with a cellular operator and this will be my first
assignment with gsm networks. I have been collecting data from various
sources and the kind of equipment I will need to aquire. I would like
to know if someone out here have been involved with such assignment
and the issues they faced. Also I will be grateful if someone can
guide me towards the kind of hardware I will require.

Regards,
Kartik