Dailydave mailing list archives

Poland.

From: Dave Aitel <dave () immunitysec com>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 18:13:24 -0400

Well, I'm off to Poland. If you want to have lunch or something and you happen to be in Warsaw (motto "Not as bombed out as you'd think!") then feel free to give me a ring.

As for the other thread, I'm happy to see job postings and resumes here, or whatnot, but I have to say, whinging[1] about your current job is a sure fire way not to land the next job! Also, if you're trying to hire people and have to hire Americans who can get clearance, then you pretty much can only hire ex-Intel people and monks, because as far as I can tell, those are the only people in America who have skills and don't smoke pot. Immunity is a huge fan of offshoring, as you can tell from our website. :>

-dave
[1] British term for whining, I think.