Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: Information System Security Assessment Framework (ISSAF) Draft 0.1

From: Rodney Thayer <rodney () canola-jones com>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 15:39:49 -0800

Sorry to be pessimistic, but who are these people and why do I care?

And, living in Northern California, I guess I have the dirty job
of pointing out that "FIST Conferences"

  (<http://www.oissg.org/content/view/85/88/>)

might not be the most appropriate choice of terms for a technical
conference.  At least in US English as used on the west coast...

<insert over-stated comments on the negative connotations
of over a thousand pages in a PDF...>