Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: BATTLE.py

From: Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2004 08:02:17 +0200

Dave Aitel wrote:
BATTLE.py is what I'm designing when I'm reading buffy quotes. Did you know that the BBC has a nifty random Buffy quote page, complete with pictures?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/buffy/quotes/index.shtml

"Beer. Bad!"

I never could get that quote to settle with my own moral system. How can beer be bad?!

Speaking of security in buffy, how about the whole idea of trusting trust? (see "Reflection on trusting trust, 1984). I.e. "The father will kill the son."

:)

I can bring up a few better ones, but I believe this side of my geekiness has gotten too much light, right now. I'm going to do some practical shooting with my Glock tonight, to re-assure my masculinity. Anyone wanna join? :P

        Gadi.