Dailydave mailing list archives

BATTLE.py

From: Dave Aitel <dave () immunitysec com>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 23:28:57 -0500

BATTLE.py is what I'm designing when I'm reading buffy quotes. Did you know that the BBC has a nifty random Buffy quote page, complete with pictures?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/buffy/quotes/index.shtml

It's no Buffyverse ( http://vrya.net/bdb/index.php ), but it's authoritative because it's the BBC!

BATTLE.py is just a client server app, much like IRC, but with a few additional rules, which is designed for the purpose of rapping with your friends. I started working on it ever since a german mathamatician destroyed me in an impromptu AIM rap battle. I need practice, and you just can't practice rapping in the shower for too long without your neighbors wondering if you've seen 8-mile one too many times.

To those of you thinking "You are such a dweeb" I would answer with a resounding "yeah. But...wanna rap?" See, you know you do.
*

Ooooh. And quick lesson: When setting up your front companies to purchase CANVAS with, because you've noticed the Egyptian consulate runs Wins on their Exchange server or whatever - Don't do it from Lebanon. That's a dead givaway! Also, your web page should have more than 2 links on it. We recommend at least 5 for that true "We've been in business for longer than it took to send you this email" approach.

*
ObBuffyQuote:
'Remember how we talked about private conversations? How they're less private when they're in front of my friends?'
*Xander

**-dave

*