Dailydave mailing list archives

Spam k1ngs

From: Dave Aitel <dave () immunitysec com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 12:46:40 -0500

Has anyone read "Spam Kings" by Brian McWilliams (of Wired fame)? It's a new book out, and got lost in the mail and ended up at my house. I haven't read it yet, but my rabbit, "Conejito", thinks it's fantastic. Fantastic tasting, anyways. On the other hand, Conejito's favorate food is chicken, so he's clearly a bit weird.

I think the Spam and Hackers connection is pretty interesting. It's like drugs and violent revolution, or diamonds and weapons smuggling, or something. I dunno. I have a protocol to dismember, so I'll go back to that.

-dave