Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: RE: Network Exploitation Tools aka Exploitation Engines

From: Mordy Ovits <movits () bloomberg com>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 10:09:22 -0400

On Monday 06 September 2004 08:44 pm, Halvar Flake wrote:
Abrahams cannon barrels are manufactured by Rheinmetall, which is a german
metallurgy firm. Does that make it likely that Rheinmetall will backdoor
the barrels to self-destruct upon contact with german beer so we can
attack US tanks by throwing beer bottles ?

That's not the only arms we Americans rely on Germans for.  The XM-8, the
Army's replacement for the M16, is a Heckler and Koch design:
http://www.military.com/NewContent/0,13190,Gear_051104_XM8,00.html

Mordy
--
Mordy Ovits