Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: [Fwd: Microsoft Windows,

From: "rick" <rick_list () darwinsweb net>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 19:41:07 -0400

Date:        Sat, 14 Aug 2004 14:49:46 -0400
From:        dave <dave () immunitysec com>
To:        RAC <dendrobates () rustedhalo com>
CC:        dailydave () lists immunitysec com
Subject:    Re: [Dailydave] [Fwd: Microsoft Windows,

That was just one of a the handful of people who couldn't think of
decent names to call me after that paper. :> That "toy" line really
reeled in some fish!

-dave
("toy" isn't even a bad thing.)

That was kind of amusing but not half as funny as the rest of the responses.
I guess this gets some extra bonus points for being e-mailed to you.

During the joke that was Chuckles (by the time he got up here anyway) I
noticed a mass of ants carrying a cicada trying to force it down their hole.
That was so funny on so many different levels.

And, to end my disjointed thoughts my guess for Chptr 14 is you.

-Rick