Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: Anonymized posting

From: "wirepair" <wirepair () roguemail net>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 13:15:17 -0800

I definitly find your points interesting, but what about people who just like to eff around and find stuff?
Then just release it, not for monetary gain, not really for fame, just for the fun of finding bugs? Does it
really matter if we disclose or don't disclose? I don't find bugs for any reason other than A. I'm bored 90%
of the time, and B. It's interesting and fun. I don't really think anyone needs to legitimize why they find bugs to anyone but themselves. Moving on to 'safe to use'. Shit nothing is safe to use, patches could blow the program up or bugs or kids or whatever fact of the matter is, Shit Breaks All the Time. -wire

On Wed, 09 Jun 2004 17:04:50 -0400