Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: Today's thought

From: "Halvar Flake" <HalVar () gmx de>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 23:09:34 +0200 (MEST)

Dear Matt,

Did they mention that in one of their papers? I only read a few that
Newsham pointed me at a year or two ago and didn't see it mentioned.
I seem to remember you telling me a year or so ago that you didn't see
the point in interfunction value tracking, nice to know you and I are in
agreement now :)

I know that I am sometimes a bit hard to understand, but please do not
claim such bullshit publically. Anyone who has talked to me in the time
since ... err ... 2001 ... knows that I was working on a decent
interprocedural dataflow code. First stab was ObjRec, and that was early
2001. I don't know how you come to the above, and can only assume you
completely misunderstood what I was saying.

Cheers,
Halvar

--
+++ Jetzt WLAN-Router für alle DSL-Einsteiger und Wechsler +++
GMX DSL-Powertarife zudem 3 Monate gratis* http://www.gmx.net/dsl