Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: HITB Security Conference 2003 website rant

From: "Nahual" <nahual () g-con org>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 09:09:30 -0600

That is no excuse tho, have backups of your important stuff, I pressume he
is security oriented!!, getdataback is your friend, tct, etc. you can get
your info back in around 1 day if you care about it (bet if the boss laptop
crashes ya dont go, shit have everyone resend their emails i cant do it!)

I declare and feel the guilt of the g-con videos still, i dont say Im
swamped with work, i just tell the truth, no $$$ to digitalize them (I know
some ppl already told me they would digi them but i need still 2k to get the
14 hours of 8mm from the dude that took the professional video so gimme
time), but still presentation are there the second the speaker is talking,
how hard is to do <A HREF="bahblah.ppt">On going LSD presentation</A> on
your page? and do an ftp? (shit use cuteftp if you want to and feel lazy
hehehe)

I know how is to be swamped with work (from checking my email 20 times to
once every 2 days) we all know but you can take some time to do the stuff
you are suppossed to do ifyou organizing a con (note how i say con because i
wouldnt dare to call what we do a security conference hehehe), lets hope is
just swamping with work and can be dealt accordingly but then again "WTF I
KNOW!" Im just a little ol' mexican 8-)

//Nahual