Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: HITB Security Conference 2003 website rant

From: H D Moore <hdm-daily-dave () digitaloffense net>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 18:37:55 -0600

On Monday 09 February 2004 06:13 pm, Tom Grazius wrote:
I have to rant about the Hack In The Box website one last time.

Dhillon sent out requests for updated materials a little over a week ago,
they apparently lost their copies in some catastrophic hard drive
failure. I definitely agree that any 0-day or "cutting-edge" stuff is a
bit less interesting now that two months have passed. None of the
speakers have posted public links to their materials/tools yet...

http://metasploit.com/hitb/

-HD