Bugtraq mailing list archives

RE: Unhackable network really unhackable?

From: "Bohling James CONT JBC" <james.bohling () JBC JFCOM MIL>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 11:55:34 -0500

DHCP with a short lease period or a manual lease period

Here's yer sign!

Thank You,
James T. Bohling, CCNA, Security+, MCP-Win2k
Network Security Engineer - JBC CoE
Joint C4ISR Battle Center (AMSEC)
116 Lake View Parkway
Suffolk, VA 23435
(W) 757-638.4032
Web: www.jbc.jfcom.mil
This email was produced and manufactured in America, and is a
one-of-a-kind original.