Bugtraq mailing list archives

Unhackable network really unhackable?

From: ジースポート 黒田 <akuroda () mx5 nisiq net>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 22:15:22 +0900

Have you ever checked out the InvisiLAN technology?
InvisiLAN is seemingly developed by ex-KGB and CIA directors. It's a
random IP change technology inside LAN by a set of secureID like
network cards and special router. Anarkey Network security, a Dutch
company started to distribute InvisiLAN in Europe recently. I saw that
they started "hacker's challenge 2003" to let hackers to break their
invisible LAN security, however the news disappeared right away. I'm
very curious about the technology. Are there someone who're
knowledgeable about a security method to change randomly individual
PC's IP?

Original source
http://www.invictanetworks.com/
Distributor in Europe
http://www.anarkey.org/en/index.html

Programmer::Atsushi Kuroda::akuroda () mx5 nisiq net