Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: Personal Web Sharing remote stop

From: Peter Bierman <bierman () apple com>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 14:41:20 -0700

At 12:30 PM +0200 5/15/01, Terje Bless wrote:
On 10.05.01 at 07:32, Jass Seljamaa <jass () email isp ee> wrote:

Personal Web Sharing Remote Stop.
[...]
Solution: Nothing. Vendor not contacted, I\'m sure he\'s aware of that.

Since Apple *still* aren't reading Bugtraq I'm going to report this to
their bug tracking system. I'll refer them to you if you don't mind?

I might not read every message on Bugtraq (who can?) but I skim the subjects looking for Mac OS X topics. And I doubt
I'm the only Mac OS X engineer that does this.

You should still send bug reports directly to Apple.

BTW, if anyone has contacts at Apple _please_ bug them about starting to
take security seriously!

We do. We might not do exactly what _you_ want though.

Apple's World Wide Developer Conference is next week in San Jose. There might be some Mac OS X security news there...

-pmb