Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: Personal Web Sharing remote stop

From: Terje Bless <link () tss no>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 12:30:57 +0200

On 10.05.01 at 07:32, Jass Seljamaa <jass () email isp ee> wrote:

Personal Web Sharing Remote Stop.
[...]
Solution: Nothing. Vendor not contacted, I\'m sure he\'s aware of that.

Since Apple *still* aren't reading Bugtraq I'm going to report this to
their bug tracking system. I'll refer them to you if you don't mind?

BTW, if anyone has contacts at Apple _please_ bug them about starting to
take security seriously! It looks like the last update to Mac OS X (10.0.3)
was to close the recent glob hole, but it isn't mentioned in the release
notes. Just some vague "security related fixes".