Bugtraq mailing list archives

RE: bug w2k

From: "dave" <security () justshow com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 01:42:46 -0400

I have tried it on Windows 2000 Pro SP1 English ( fresh install ) an it
ha no affect on my system. Pressing F7 only brought up a dialog box with
previously run commands I can choose from to run, pressing enter had no
affect except to present line returns after the pings had finished.

Dave McLaughlin
security () justshow com