Bugtraq mailing list archives

RE: permission probs with Arkeia

From: "Thomas Broniecki" <tb () joslyn org>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 15:01:40 -0500

I'm running commercial version arkeia-server v4.2.8-2, arkeia-client
v4.2.15-1 on RedHat 6.2 w/ kernel 2.2.19. NLSERVD is run by root and all my
permissions are 755 in the /usr/knox/arkeia/dbase directory. I have not
noticed a permissions issue with my backup server dbase file sets.

Check to see if NLSERVD is run by root. who is the owner and group of the
directory dbase/?

tb.

Thomas Broniecki
IT Manager/Network Administrator