Bugtraq mailing list archives

RE: Card Service International / LinkPoint API Security Concerns

From: Tolga Tarhan <ttarhan () basxcorp com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 14:11:50 -0700

I've been asked by Raymond Sundland to forward this reply to my post.

He has an alternative (and very clever) way this security issue can
be "exploited".

Nobody from CSI has been in any further contact with me, and I think
they've pretty much ignored my phone call from last week.  Anyone on this
list have any ideas on how we can persuade CSI to listen?  Anyone know any
CSI employees, or better yet, CSI executives?

--
Tolga

----- Forwarded message from Raymond Sundland <rtsundland () hotmail com> -----