Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: Veritas BackupExec (remote DoS)

From: Jason Griffiths <buqtraq () WIREDWEBSITES COM>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 23:22:46 -0800

RE: Veritas BackupExec (remote DoS)Hi,

I can verify that this problem exists also on the Win9x agents, I couldnt figure out why the agents on our network kept
crashing every sunday, and eventually I figured out that this was about the time that I had weekly portscans scheduled.

I spoke with Veritas tech support - but nothing was ever done about it.

Jason Griffiths