Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: Microsoft Security Bulletin (MS00-063)

From: Massimo Ferrario <massimo.ferrario () INFORETI IT>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 12:47:11 +0200

At 03.34 06/09/2000 -0700, Dan Harkless wrote:
Microsoft Product Security <secnotif () MICROSOFT COM> writes:
Patch Availability
==================
 - Microsoft Windows NT 4.0 Workstation, Server and Server,
   Enterprise Edition:
   http://www.microsoft.com/Downloads/Release.asp?ReleaseID=24079

At this time, neither the Alpha nor Intel versions of the patch are
downloadable from that page.  They just come up with an "HTTP 404 - File not
found".

Hopefully this will be corrected soon...

I still cannot find the patches ... did you succeed in downloading them?
For the download I am directed to
a) http://www.microsoft.com/Downloads/Release.asp?ReleaseID=24079
tha points to
b)
http://download.microsoft.com/download/winntsp/Patch/q271652/NT4ALPHA/EN-US/
Q271652i.EXE
(URLs may be wrapped)

I think it is strange that only you and me complained about this issue!

Massimo Ferrario
Inforeti snc
via Pellizzo, 39 - 35100 Padova (Italy)
http://www.inforeti.it