Bugtraq mailing list archives

FW: Vulnerabilities in Norton Antivirus for Exchange

From: mgiordano () SYMANTEC COM (Mike Giordano)
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 08:38:47 -0700

Hello there,

Your below e-mail was sent to me from one of my customers as they were
concerned with how Symantec was going to address the issues you pointed out
with our Norton AntiVirus for Exchange product.

Per my Systems Engineer:
"We have Fixed both the issues listed, the Fail-Open issue that he is
describing was fixed with the 2.01 code and the second one dealing with the
LFN zip files was fixed by SARC in a scan engine update."

I thought you might find this info useful.

Michael Giordano
Symantec Corporation
Educational Account Representative
115 Murray Drive
Allentown, PA 18104
(610)530-8300
(610)530-8989 Fax
MGiordano () Symantec com

---------------------- Forwarded by Mike Giordano/Cupertino/Cal/SYMANTEC on

"Malm, Loren D." <LMALM () bsu edu> on 06/16/2000 06:58:44 AM