Bugtraq mailing list archives

Sendmail 8.10.2, Linux 2.4.0 - capabilities

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () VT EDU (Valdis Kletnieks)
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 12:28:44 -0400

The Linux 2.4.0-test1 kernel has the problem as well, as do (probably)
some of the 2.3 kernels.  Just a heads-up.   Yes, I know they're development.

Patch for 2.4.0-test1 attached, lightly tested.  Code forward-ported from
the 2.2.16 patch.  My machine still boots. ;)

My first shot at Linux kernel hacking - were there any other tweaks to
close this hole? ;)

--
                                Valdis Kletnieks
                                Operating Systems Analyst