Bugtraq mailing list archives

Fwd: Re: SP5 128 Full Version Pulled

From: cprice () MOLBIO UNMC EDU (Chad Price)
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 08:47:48 -0500

After my posting yesterday, I've received numerous messages telling me I
was wrong. Here's what Microsoft released to NT BUGTRAQ.  Isn't it about
time people realized that if someone passes along messages read from a web
page, the errors are the fault of the web page publisher? (Microsoft in
this case) and they are not the fault of the person who reports what the
web page says.

Approved-By: Russ.Cooper () RC ON CA