Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: Netscape Communicator window spoofing bug

From: skud+usenet () NETIZEN COM AU (Kirrily 'Skud' Robert)
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 13:26:20 GMT

Frames or not, this bug was discussed in some detail in the O'Reilly
book _Web Security and Commerce_ by Garfinkel and Spafford.  Since its
original publication date is June 1997, I think we can assume that this
bug has been known for almost two years.

I heartily recommend this book to anyone interested in browser security
issues, especially those related to java, javascript, and other such
client-side programming.

Ref: http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/websec/

K.

--
Kirrily 'Skud' Robert - http://netizen.com.au/
Documentation is the castor oil of programming.  Managers know it must