Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: Lets make sure these are fixed (was: Tim Newsham)

From: cklaus () shadow net (Christopher Klaus)
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 94 21:05:11 EDT

And you can bet the cracker's best or most invasive scripts were NOT
posted.  Nobody shows their ace-in-the-hole.  There are sure some bugs
to be trackin' there, it seems to me...  And yes, I wish I had some
fixes to offer.  I am sure we will get CERT advisories about un-resolved
holes 'round about January or February 1995...

Only the bin mail hole is still present, I think.

You suggesting once the bin mail hole is patched, the net will be safe? 8-)
Has there been an official patch for passwd -f yet?

--
Christopher William Klaus  <cklaus () shadow net>  <iss () shadow net>
Internet Security Systems, Inc.         Computer Security Consulting