Bugtraq mailing list archives

Tim Newsham

From: neil () legless demon co uk (Neil Woods)
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 1994 02:53:04 +0100 (GMT+0100)

We're getting some interesting stuff on bugtraq these days......8-o.  binmail
src would have been very handy all those months ago.

I hope Tim has a src licence for SunOS - if he does, is he breaking the
agreement by allowing parts of it to be released from his account?

And when are Sun going to provide a statement about the current distribution
of their code?

Neil

--
Bull in the Heather, Me and My Charms, The Lights, Sensual World, Go, Ritual,
Handsome and Gretel, Take Me, Blue Room, Drunken Butterfly, She's Lost Control.

        ...like a badger with an afro throwing sparklers at the Pope...