Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: Breaking in from the monitor at the console

From: george () siltrain demon co uk (George Hodson)
Date: Tue, 31 May 94 07:58:57 BST

AS you say, this really works, does anyone have the figures for Solaris 2.3?
Presumably its just the offset into the cred structure that will be different?

Seeya
George

PS watch out using "#eeprom secure=full", if you loose the password you can
have a lot of fun trying to recover! (you need a password to even boot!)
Mind you Sun will happily supply you with a new mother board (who carries
NVRAM's?).