Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: this is interesting...

From: sameer () c2 org (sameer)
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 1994 20:30:49 -0800 (PST)

Gee, last time I reported cracking activity to netcom they emailed me
with a note that basicly blew me off saying for me to fix he holes at
my site and they they do not have any security problems.

        Last time I reported activity to netcom they told me that all
their logs were nuked for that week, because of some problem they were
having..

--
sameer                                          Voice:   510-841-2014
Network Administrator                           Pager:   510-321-1014