Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: Stallman and enable-local-variables

From: Kenneth.Kron () EBay Sun COM (Kenneth Kron - Network Security)
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 1994 13:40:01 -0800

Excuse me.  I'd just like to point out.

It's free.  Source is included.

The idea is if you don't like it modify it.  If you have a bug/rfe send
it to the author/distributor.  If you have a patch distribute it.
That's the "price" you pay for free software.  If you use it without
reviewing it, you're getting what you paid for.

I fully support the right of an other to produce exactly what he/she
wants.  Those who don't appreciate the product need not accept it.

This is now very far off the bugtraq charter.  If you'd like to
continue this discussion you can flame me in a private email :^).

Kenneth Kron --  Network Security Group
kron () aiki ebay sun com