Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: Race conditions

From: chris () rivers dra hmg gb (Christopher Samuel)
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 1994 17:33:28 +0000

In message <9412090728.AA12264 () alv teli se>,
        jsa () alv teli se (Jonas Sandberg) writes:

What i didn't get was if the 'symlink' really should be a link or a
plain file, as it was in 4.1.

Argh - please disregard my previous message that said that ./a should
be the symlink, I did of course mean that "symlink" should be a soft
link pointing at a non-existant file called ./a, which, if created,
means the test failed.

Sorry about that folks, complete brain fade. I plead a hedonistic
weekend of good food and good friends and throw myself on the mercy of
the court.

Chris
--
 Christopher Samuel     Phone:  +44 1684 894644       chris () rivers dra hmg gb
 N-115, Defence Research Agency,  St Andrews Road, Great Malvern, England, UK