Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: DDoS protection

From: "Kopacsi, Christian" <Christian.Kopacsi () chemicalbankmi com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 12:10:32 +0000

Radware is a pretty big player in the appliance and in the cloud solution for DDoS.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 16, 2014, at 7:50 AM, "kartik.netec () gmail com" <kartik.netec () gmail com> wrote:

Hi,

My question is about the DDoS protection appliances. Is it really worth spending $$$$$ buying a DDoS appliance if we
already had DDoS subscription from the ISPs?

And apart from Arbor and Fortinet, do we have any other big player in this technology?

PS: we are not evaluating cloud based DDoS protection.

Please advise.

Thanks,
KT

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works,
how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test,
purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for
set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital
certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

Notice: This e-mail message and any attachments are solely for the confidential use of the intended recipient. If you
are not the intended recipient, please do not distribute or act in reliance on this message. If you have received this
message by mistake, please notify us immediately by return e-mail and promptly delete this message and any attachments
from your computer system. Your assistance in correcting this situation is appreciated. Chemical Financial Corporation
and affiliated companies.