Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: When some is infected?

From: ToddAndMargo <ToddAndMargo () zoho com>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 16:46:04 -0700

security-basics () securityfocus com mailing list.

at security-basics-owner () securityfocus com.

I'm sorry, the list moderators for the security-basics list
have failed to act on your post. Thus, I'm returning it to you.
If you feel that this is in error, please repost the message
or contact a list moderator directly.

--- Enclosed, please find the message you sent.

Re: When some is infected?.eml
Re: When some is infected?
"security-basics () securityfocus com" <security-basics () securityfocus com>