Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Eliminate iframes

From: Adolfo Abegg <adolfo.abegg () vendoservices com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 16:53:57 +0200

Look, this is the way paypal does it (I just copied it from their front
page source code)

They have this in the <head> section
   body {display: none !important;}
  <script type=3D"text/javascript">
if (self =3D=3D=3D top) {
 var antiClickjack =3D document.getElementById("antiClickjack");
antiClickjack.parentNode.removeChild(antiClickjack);
 } else {
top.location =3D self.location;
 }
</script>

and this after the <body>
<noscript>
    To access many of the new PayPal features, you'll need to turn on
JavaScript and enable cookies. You can do this in your web browser's
settings area.</p>
</noscript>
which gets interpreted only if javascript is disabled.

HTH

Adolfo Abegg

Adolfo Abegg
Engineering
adolfo.abegg () vendoservices com

www.vendoservices.com
Mobile: +34627419815
Fax: +34933028355
Skype contact: adolfo.abegg.tc

IMPORTANT: This email message is intended only for the use of the
individual to whom, or entity to which, it is addressed and may
contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law.  If you are NOT the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination,
distribution or copying of the communication is strictly prohibited.
immediately. Thank you.

On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 3:31 PM, Andre Silaghi