Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Exploitable vulnerabilities in Microsoft IIS/7.0

From: Nikhil Varghese <nkvp.93 () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 23:38:01 +0530

Thanks a lot for all the links... I'll be trying to learn things
first, then maybe i'll join you guys in the mailing list. By the way,
I've found that the exploit has already been patched in my system.

I'm starting off with
https://www.corelan.be/index.php/2009/07/19/exploit-writing-tutorial-part-1-stack-based-overflows/

Thanks a lot for all the help.