Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Building a surveillance system for a house with a do-it-yourself NVR

From: Rowland Onobrauche <rowland.onobrauche () alphadex co uk>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 18:28:58 +0100

Hi.

I am using zoneminder to do something similar.
My set up is running on centos 5.5

I use axis m1011-w cameras, but many wireless and USB cameras work with it. Recordings or live video footage can be
viewed via web page or smartphone.

See www.zoneminder.com for more info and tutorials at the zoneminder wiki.