Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: pdf program option

From: Chris Seppala <cseppala () linksource com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 17:38:03 +0000

Foxit Reader
http://www.foxitsoftware.com/Secure_PDF_Reader/security.php

Chris D. Seppala, SSCP, CASP
chris () linksource com
Chief Technology Officer /
Chief Security Officer
LinkSource Technologies

9281 Sierra College Blvd.
Roseville, CA 95661
916.757.1100 Main
916.757.1112 Direct
916.934.2350 Cell
916.221.9906 Fax
www.linksource.com

Strategy Delivered
Disclaimer: This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information and is
for use by the designated addressee(s) named above only. If you are not the intended addressee, you are hereby notified
that you have received this communication in error and that any use or reproduction of this email or its contents is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately
by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you.