Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Malware detection

From: Keith Kooyman <keith.kooyman () tstc edu>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 13:36:05 -0500

AE from Faronics is a good choice.  They have another product called
DeepFreeze, but it's for workstations only I think that prevents any
permanent changes to a system.

Both are great products.

Regards,

Keith Kooyman

This email may contain the thoughts and opinions of Keith Kooyman and does
not represent official Texas State Technical College Waco policy.