Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: CEH program and Sybex Study Guide

From: Sven Aluoor <aluoor () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 21:36:11 +0200

the Sybex study guide you mentioned is horribly out dated. You need to
find study guides (or video trainings) for CEHv7. This is the latest
version of the exam. There are not much self study options on the
market.

cheers Sven

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how
it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase,
install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are
highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1