Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: [Announcement] ClubHack Mag Issue 22- Nov 2011 Released

From: "Olusegun" <solugbile () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 20:20:20 +0100

Dear Abhijeet,

I enjoy reading your hacking magazine. It's very informative. I've
downloaded 2 issues already. Is there any way we can collaborate together in
media information on Hacking reports and Cybersecurity subject matters most
especially some contents we find very interesting which we may wish to
replicate in our CybersecurityAfrica? Please let me know the possibilities
of establishing this relationship.

Regards.

Segun Olugbile.

Founder: Cybersecurity-Africa
CyberSpace | CyberCrime | CyberSecurity Magazine From The Africa's
Perspective