Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: System Self audit tool

From: "Mark C. Carollo" <mcarollo () peppm org>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 08:42:18 -0400

I would have to second the Shavlik tool.  Although it can be costly, it pays
for its self.  In addition, it now has Vipre AV built in.  Using this AV
product and its policies, you can also keep AV up to date from the same
console.  I would give it a try.  They also have a nice compliance tool.

Mark C. Carollo
<mcarollo () peppm org>