Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: System Self audit tool

From: Saif El Sherei <SSherei () npcegypt com>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 19:57:29 +0300

I agree with Mostafa Nessus with professional feeds plugins can do exactly what you're looking for.

But I would advise to go through there plugin list and see if you're antivirus software is supported I know that it
supports checking for vulnerabilities and checking for systems patch level. And some plugins support patch or DAT
checking for  certain antivirus softwares.

Regards,

Saif
OSCP

Sent from my iPhone.